Sunday, April 1, 2007

Recycling Galore.

This week I decided that I was going to try to recycle everything that I could. I try to be really good about it, but sometimes I don't take advantage of all of the opportunities that I have to recycle and to conserve. This week I tried to be really good about not printing things on paper and only getting as much food in the caf that I would be able to eat.

So this may sound really easy and trivial, but it really showed me that it isn't that difficult to watch what I consume and to recycle things. This was really something that I needed to make myself do, not for just a week, but to make it into a lifestyle. It was def. something that I will continue to be strict about.

Before this I would try to recycle all of the things that I could, but sometimes I would just be lazy with it. I think that this is something that I will continue to do and I will try to get my family at home involved in as well. As a household, they are not the best about recycling and I think that if I began to push them this could be something that they could do as well.

This was a really great experience for me to see how simple it is to began to change things for the long run. People will see my example and begin to be more conscious about the things that they consume and the way that they dispose of the things after they are done with them...

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!!!

No comments: